The Grue-Crew hug their dollies tight as they witness Annabelle: Creation. Â Dave launches into the Horror News of the Week with the first trailer for mother!,Â whispers of a Hannibal TV revival, and plans for The MunstersÂ returning to NBC. Â Closing out the show Thomas challenges The Black Saint toÂ a double round of Stump the Saint!
As always, the HNR Grue-Crew would love to hear from you, the listeners, the fans. You can always reach out via email at feedback(AT)horrornewsradio(DOT)com or find us on Twitter:Â Doc RottenÂ |Â Dave DreherÂ |Â The Black SaintÂ |Â Thomas Mariani. Also, like us onÂ FacebookÂ and join theÂ Horror News Radio Facebook Group.
Horror News Radio
Episode 228 — Annabelle: Creation (2017)
SubscribeÂ —Â iTunesÂ —Â FacebookÂ —Â Stitcher
HORROR NEWS OF THE WEEK [00:06:29]
- 4 minute IT clip makes Annabelle: Creation even better.
- mother! Trailer
- Robert Hall is ready to be Laid To Rest once again
- The Munsters to return to NBC once again
- Is Hannibal on the road to a revival?
SUPPORT HNR [00:27:07]
- HNR & Gruesome Magazine T-Shirts
- Gruesome Magazine 2016 Yearbook
- Gruesome Magazine Spring 2017
- Gruesome Magazine Summer 2017
FEATURE REVIEW [00:29:05]
- Annabelle: CreationÂ (2017)
- director: David F. Sandberg
- cast: Anthony LaPaglia, Miranda Otto, Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, and Lulu Wilson
- Gruesome Magazine has launched a quarterly print magazine
- Convention and Film Festival Appearances
- Monster-ManiaÂ (Cherry Hill, NJ – Aug 18-20)
- DRAGON CONÂ (Atlanta, GA, September 1 – 4)
- Genre BlastÂ (Winchester, VA, September 8-10)
- FilmQuest (Site Coverage – September 8-16)
- Wreak HavocÂ (Greensboro, NC, Sept 22-23)
- MonsteramaÂ (Atlanta, GA, Sept 29-Oct 1)
- Nightmares Horror Film FestivalÂ (Columbus, OH, October 19-22)
- Santos will once again be involved with theÂ New York City Horror Film FestivalÂ (NYC October, 26-29)
STUMP THE SAINT [01:29:23]
- Thanks to Tear Out the Heart and Victory Records for use of the song Undead Anthem for the intro and outro of the HNR podcast
- The Bad Batch and What Happened to Monday