J.J. Abrams and HULU join forces to build upon theÂ themes and characters created by Stephen King in the 10 episode TV series CASTLE ROCK. For this episode of HNR, the Grue-Crew take a look at the second two hours of the show, “Local Color”Â andÂ “The Box,” continuingÂ “an epic saga of darkness and light” in the small town of Castle Rock, Maine. Join Dave Dreher, Doc Rotten, Christopher G. Moore, and Vanessa Thompson as we discuss the next episodes of HULU’S CASTLE ROCKÂ createdÂ byÂ Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason.
As always, the HNR Grue-Crew would love to hear from you! Reach out via email at feedback(AT)horrornewsradio(DOT)com. Also, please like us onÂ FacebookÂ and join theÂ Horror News Radio Facebook Group.
The past catches up with Molly Strand.
Henry prepares for his day in court; a coffin arrives in Castle Rock.
- AndrÃ© Holland as Henry Matthews Deaver
- Melanie Lynskey as Molly Strand
- Bill SkarsgÃ¥rd as “The Kid”
- Jane Levy as Jackie Torrance
- Sissy Spacek as Ruth Deaver
- Scott Glenn as Alan Pangborn
- Noel Fisher as Dennis Zalewski
- Ann Cusack as Warden T. Porter
- Chris Coy as Boyd
- Terry O’Quinn as Dale Lacy
- Frances Conroy as Martha Lacy.
- Josh Cooke as Reeves
- Charlie Tahan as Dean Merrill
- Adam Rothenberg as Reverend Matthew Deaver
- Chosen Jacobs as Wendell Deaver
- Allison Tolman as Molly Strand’s sister