The Walking Dead ends its sixth season with the much anticipated debut of Negan played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan. The 90 minutes finale follows Rick and much of the cast as they race to get Maggie to Hilltop but find themselves in a game of cat and mouse with the Saviors. Negan introduces the crew to Lucille, his trusty baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. The Grue-crew discuss the show and place their bets on who is on the receiving end of Negan’s mad swings.
Then, the Grue-crew celebrate the third anniversary of Horror News Radio by answering a number of questions provided by fans on the HNR Facebook Group (please join the fun today!) and reveal some details on how they view horror and their favorite films. It’s an extra long episode with tons of background about the Grue-crew.
Dave drivesÂ theÂ HORROR NEWS OF THE WEEK segment sharingÂ informationÂ about a gaggle of familiar faces added to the cast of Death House, tons of news from the set of Doctor Strange and a killer new video to promote John Carpenter’s Lost Themes II.
Co-hostsÂ Doc Rotten,Â Santos (The Black Saint) Ellin Jr.,Â Dave Dreher,Â Thomas MarianiÂ andÂ Vixen, the voice of reason, are back again this week to give you the best in horror as they recap, review and obliterate all that is horror this week!Â Oh, and don’t forget – Stump the Saint! (Brought to you by Gruesome Magazine)
- Featured Review:Â The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan debuts as Negan
- Third Year Anniversary of HNR:Â Special Q&A with the Grue-Crew
- Doc leads the Grue-crew in a revealing series of lists from Favorite Horror Films to Favorite ClassicÂ Monsters to Favorite Film of the Past Decade and more.
- The Grue-crew share a variety of feedback and congratulatory comments about surviving three years.
- The Fans grill the Grue-crew with a barrage of questions from “Who is your favorite director?” to “If you could make your own horror film, what would it be?” to “Is the horror genre in film making getting better or worse as time goes by?”
- Support HNR: Patreon & Horror T-Shirts
- Horror News of the Week: 03/14/2016
- John Carpenter releases a new video to promote Lost Themes II
- Tons of Doctor Strange news makes Doc and Thomas happy
- Warner Brothers picks up the rights to adapt Stephen King’s Doctor Sleep
- Death House, the “Expendables” of horror, adds more familiar cast members
- The trailer for Swiss Army Man does not disappoint
- Stump the Saint:Â w/ prizes suppliedÂ Gruesome Magazine
- March Winner: Galaxia Siandre